When selecting your hard shell luggage set, there are many features to consider such as size, weight and security. 6 key things to consider when choosing your hard case luggage set are listed below;
1. Size and weight: Different airlines will have strict size and weight requirements so ensure that the dimensions and weight of your luggage meet the rules in place from your preferred airline.
2. Durability: When travelling, bags can be put under a lot of stress - especially large cases that are being checked in. Sturdy and durable materials like those used in our hardshell luggage sets are able to withstand the demands of travel.
3. Wheels and handles: Travelling can be tiring, so consider the wheels and handles on your luggage sets. Smooth-rolling wheels and ergonomic handles provide comfort and easy manoeuvrability.
4. Compartments and organisation: Organising your belongings inside your luggage is key to a stress-free holiday so be sure to look for luggage sets that have ample storage space, and compartments to keep your belongings organised. Consider expandable options if you know you will need more space on your return home.
5. Security features: Built-in TSA-approved locks or other secure closure systems are vital when buying luggage sets. Check your case is equipped with the right security to keep your belongings safe.
6. Style and design: Bright colour suitcases are becoming increasingly popular amongst travellers so they can stand out from the sea of black you often see at airports, so picking a design that suits your personality is definitely a feature to consider.